Get in touch with us. We're here to help you.
- Call NRECA Medicare Part D Customer Care at 1.866.586.7322, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 1.866.236.1069. We can tell you
- information on prescription drugs covered by your Part D Plan
- how to get your prescriptions filled
- Call the NRECA Member Contact Center at 1.866.673.2299, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. TTY users should call 1.402.484.9555. We can help if you need
- information on eligibility
- to ask general questions about the Plan
- information in another language or format.
Complaints, Coverage Decisions and Appeals
To file a complaint or request a coverage decision or an appeal, please contact NRECA Medicare Part D Customer Care and ask for the Complaint and Appeals Department. Go to Complaints, Coverage Decisions and Appeals for more information.
Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline
NRECA is committed to preventing, detecting and correcting fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare program. To report any potential situation of fraud, waste or abuse in the Medicare Part D program, please:
- Call the NRECA Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline at 1.888.372.8389
- Send an e-mail to NRECA’s Medicare Compliance Officer at MedicareCompliance@nreca.coop